Nine Lamps ... One Light

Spiritual Enlightenment: Proclaiming the Oneness of Humanity and Presenting the Blueprint for the Establishment of Peace on Earth ... One Heart at a Time.

Get Notified of New Posts. Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Introducing the Hidden Words

Have you read the Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah?

If not, you are in for a treat, a very special treat. Here is an extract from the intro:


This is that which hath descended from the realm of glory, uttered by the tongue of power and might, and revealed unto the Prophets of old. We have taken the inner essence thereof and clothed it in the garment of brevity, as a token of grace unto the righteous, that they may stand faithful unto the Covenant of God, may fulfill in their lives His trust, and in the realm of spirit obtain the gem of Divine virtue.


And indeed these little gems of wisdom are clothed in the garment of brevity. You could read this little complilation of Hidden Words in less than one sitting, but it would take you 500,000 lifetimes to grasp the inner essence of each morsel.

Many Baha'is try to read at least one of these Hidden Words each day.

You can preview a sampling of the Hidden Words here.

A couple of my favorites are noted below. Baha'u'llah says:


O SON OF MAN!
Veiled in My immemorial being and in the ancient eternity of My essence, I knew My love for thee; therefore I created thee, have engraved on thee Mine image and revealed to thee My beauty.


O SON OF LIGHT!
Forget all save Me and commune with My spirit. This is of the essence of My command, therefore turn unto it.

Preview the entire Hidden Words collection here >>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home